5.03.2010

I survived yet another week...

And ya know what?  I actually think it's getting easier and easier.  Today's weigh in resulted in another 4.2 lbs of weight disappearing.  For those of you keeping track at home, that's 13.9 lbs in 3 weeks.  Just to put that in perspective, it took me about 4 months to lose that much on Weight Watchers.  Granted, I could still eat a spoon of frosting on WW, but I digress...

Life has gotten a lot easier now that I can actually eat meat every now and then.  Mind you, it's not like it's a ton of meat, but it's just enough to make me feel like I'm a real person again.  I was really worried about the rest of the summer but now I think I'll be just fine.  I have a renewed sense of commitment to making this happen...

In the meantime, I'm also making myself a goal of blogging at least once a week about something completely NON-diet related.  I'm starting to feel like my life revolves around my prescription for Anorexia...

No comments:

Post a Comment