10.26.2010

Anorexia is so much more effective than WW...

I'm probably going to get a new stream of hate-mail based on the title of this post...but I'm going to say it anyway, well...because it's true.  For 4 months, I ate very very little and took a whole lot of pills and it was really effective.  I lost 45 pounds.  In an effort to save some money, and because it seemed like my insulin resistance issues were under control, I broke up with the bariatric doctor and embarked on the Weight Watchers journey.

Here's what's been happening since then:
Week 1: up .6lbs
Week 2: down 2.4 lbs
Week 3: up 1.2 lbs.
Week 4: stayed exact same.

Today I weigh in for week number 5.
Is it me or does it seem like I keep gaining and losing the same 4 pounds??

I'm headed to Mexico for MG's nuptuals in a few days.  It's highly unlikely that I'll be tracking my points...however, I do plan on making decent choices.  I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment